Positions Vacant

How do I apply for a Council Position?

What do I need to send in?

  1. A completed Position Application Form
  2. Your letter of application addressed to the General Manager
  3. Response to each of the essential and desirable criteria as detailed in the position description
  4. Your most recent Resume
  5. Contact details for at least two work supervisors or school related referees
  6. Copies of all relevant licences, tickets and qualifications

Where do I send my application?

  1. Mail - Applications can be mailed before the closing date to PO Box 12 Goolgowi NSW 2652
  2. Hand deliver - You can hand deliver a physical copy of your application to 9-11 Cobram Street Goolgowi or the Hillston District Office located at 139-145 High Street Hillston
  3. Email - Applications can be emailed to recruitment@carrathool.nsw.gov.au

"Council is committed to ensuring that fair procedures are followed for selection and deployment of individuals to meet organisational needs. To eliminate any perceived bias or conflict of interest, please do not nominate an existing staff member as your referee. "

Current Positions Vacant

Casual Aged Care Field Officers - CSACFO204-21 - Expressions of Interest - Casual Pool - Expressions of Interest invited at anytime

Need help?

If you have any questions or are unable to download documents, please contact Jacqui Smith, HR/WHS Co-ordinator on 02 6965 1900.

Local Employment

Useful links to finding local employment:
NSW Health - Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Australian Job Search
Jora Australia