How do I apply for a Council Position?
- Download Position Description for vacant position
- Download Position Application Form (all applications must be accompanied by a completed form)
- Download Verification of Qualification Form (PDF) (516 KB)
- Download the Information Sheet for Applicants (this will give you important information to help you complete your application successfully)
- Work Experience Application Form (PDF)
What do I need to send in?
- A completed Position Application Form
- Your letter of application addressed to the General Manager
- Response to each of the essential and desirable criteria as detailed in the position description
- Your most recent Resume
- Contact details for at least two work supervisors or school related referees
- Copies of all relevant licences, tickets and qualifications
"Council is committed to ensuring that fair procedures are followed for selection and deployment of individuals to meet organisational needs. To eliminate any perceived bias or conflict of interest, please do not nominate an existing staff member as your referee. "
Current Positions Vacant
If you have any questions or are unable to download documents, please contact Jacqui Smith, HR/WHS Co-ordinator on 02 6965 1900.