When you ring us, you can expect that:
- We will answer 95% of telephone calls within 15 seconds.
When you write to us, you can expect that:
- We will reply to written correspondence within 10 working days, or let you know when you can expect a complete reply.
- In our reply we will include the name and number of the person dealing with the matter.
- If you have any queries, please contact this person.
- We will provide reference numbers to identify the correspondence.
If you send in a complaint you can expect that:
- We will contact you within 7 working days and let you know when you can expect a complete reply.
- We will investigate every complaint.
Complaints Resolution Process
- Give us details of your complaint
- What is the problem?
- How the problem came about.
- What you would like us to do to improve things or to put things rights.
- This will be passed on to the relevant manager within the Council.
- You can register a complaint over the telephone, by writing to us, or by email.
- If you are unhappy with the response from the Manager contact the General Manager on 6965 1900.
- When dealing with your complaint we will not discriminate against anyone by age, gender, ethnic origin, disability, marital status, political or religious affiliation, class or sexual orientation.
- We will not discriminate against anyone in the future because they have complained.
- If we have made a mistake, we will apologise and put right what has gone wrong as quickly as possible.