Notice is hereby given, that in accordance with the provisions of sections 404 and 405 of the Local Government Act 1993, Council has developed its Draft Operational Plan 2017/18. The Draft Operational Plan details the activities to be undertaken in the next financial year, including the Revenue Policy (rates structure), Fees and Charges.
Residents are encouraged to inspect the plan which will be available at the following locations from Wednesday 10 May 2017:
- Hillston District Office, 139-145 High Street Hillston
- WG Parker Memorial Library, 175 High Street Hillston
- Council Chambers, Stipa Street, Goolgowi
- Merriwagga Post Office, Charney Street, Merriwagga
- Rankins Springs Post Office,18 Boomerang Street, Rankins Springs
- Carrathool Public School, Glover Street, Carrathool.
Written submissions on the Draft Operational Plan, addressed to the undersigned, will be received until 4.15 pm Friday 9 June 2017, for consideration at the Council Meeting to be held 27 June 2017.