Private Works

Private works can be carried out for residents when Council resources are available.

These may include:

  • road grading,
  • concreting,
  • driveway construction or
  • other works usually carried out by Council.

Council generally does not carry out works that can be carried out by a local business provider.

Rates for these works are either quoted by a supervisor or taken from a standard list of charges.

For more information please contact 6965-1900.