Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with the provisions of sections 404 and 405 of the Local Government Act 1993, Council has developed its Draft Operational Plan 2019/20. The Draft Operational Plan details the activities to be undertaken in the next financial year, including the Revenue Policy (rates structure), Fees and Charges.
Residents are encouraged to inspect the plan which will be available at the following locations from Wednesday 15 May 2019:
- Hillston District Office, 139-145 High Street Hillston
- WG Parker Memorial Library, 175 High Street Hillston
- Council Chambers, Stipa Street, Goolgowi
- Merriwagga Post Office, Charney Street, Merriwagga
- Rankins Springs Post Office,18 Boomerang Street, Rankins Springs
- Carrathool Public School, Glover Street, Carrathool.
You can also view the Draft Operational Plan 2019/20 here
Written submissions on the Draft Operational Plan, will be received until 4.15 pm Wednesday 12 June 2019, for consideration at the Council Meeting to be held 25 June 2019.
Submissions can be sent by email to email@example.com or by mail to PO Box 12, Goolgowi, 2652 and should be addressed to the General manager, Rick Warren.